Wednesday, December 17, 2008
Did you know that Jan. 19, Martin Luther King Jr.'s birthday, is a national day of service?... (well, you do now.)
Obama has asked that we devote Jan 19, the day before the historic inauguration, to community service. Service will be an integral part of the Obama administration's agenda.
Service Nation is asking folks to sign their declaration of service... Michelle Obama did.
- ► 2011 (31)
- ► 2010 (58)
- ► 2009 (207)
- Challenge Pastor Rick Warren to a Theological Deba...
- Obama Camp's Response to Rick Warren Pick
- Service Nation
- Lend to an Entrepreneur: Join the Oblogger's Kiva ...
- Obama's Weekly Address
- Welcome the Obamas
- Bush Ducks Thrown Shoes
- Obama Administration Picks
- Join the Discussion: Economy
- New Comments System
- Maddow's Reinactment of Blago's Profane Tirade
- Lead a Health Care Discussion Group
- Obama Ethics Bill Put Squeeze on Blagojevich
- Transition Team Open for Questions
- Sarah Palin's Christmas Card Hacked!
- Did Rahm Emanuel Blow the Whistle?
- Illinois Gov. Says "F**k Obama"
- Going to the Inauguration?
- Supreme Court Rejects Obama Citizenship Challenge
- MTV to Host Inaugural Ball
- Barack Obama Weekly Address 12/06/08
- Obama Birth Certificate Brouhaha
- Relive the Speeches
- Join the Discussion on the Economy
- From Washington to Obama, Morphed
- Obama's Remarks to Nation's Governors
- Behind-the-Scenes at the Economic Transition Team...
- Obama Says "Bye Bye" to Bush Ambassadors
- Americans Approve of Obama Transition
- Sen. Daschle Responds on Health Care
- Richardson To Be Nominated as Commerce Secretary
- Slaves Helped Build the White House
- Hillary Clinton to Become Secretary of State
- Obama's Remarks on World AIDS Day
- Obama's Statement on Mumbai Massacre
- ▼ December (35)