Today is Election Day.
The opportunity to set our country on a new path has never felt more real than it does right now.
The polls are open in most places, and people are already making their voices heard for change.
There's just one thing left to do -- vote and make sure everyone you know votes, too.
You can find or verify your polling location by looking up your most recent registration address at VoteForChange.com.
This is the day when we have to commit to doing everything we can. We can't afford not to -- for our families, our communities, and our future.
Once you vote, you can do more than just wait as the returns come in.
You can help get every last vote for Barack by volunteering in your community or making calls from home. Help put us over the top today:
It's not too late to knock on doors, make calls, and make sure that every one of our supporters gets to the polls today.
Change is within our reach. We're counting on you to get us there today.
Thank you for everything you're doing,
P.S. -- If anyone you know hasn't yet made up their mind, please invite them to learn more about Barack's positions on important issues:
Tuesday, November 4, 2008
A note from Michelle Obama:
- ► 2011 (31)
- ► 2010 (58)
- ► 2009 (207)
- Join the Debate on Healthcare
- Obama Announces Economic Team (Video)
- Obama's "Change" Threatens Regimes
- Can Hillary Fight for Women Worldwide?
- Obama Cool
- Obama Prepares for Debate (Everything He Couldn't ...
- Redefining Patriotism
- How Much Do You Know about Your Government?
- First Policy Priority: Healthcare
- The War Obama Is Inheriting
- Geithner Tapped for Treasury Secretary
- Barack Obama Elementary School
- Obama Announces Plan to Create 2.5 Million Jobs
- Obama to Establish Office of Urban Policy
- Hillary Clinton Will Accept Offer of Secretary of ...
- The "O" in Obama
- DC to Ease Property Rental Rules for Inauguration
- Obama's Win Causes Supporters to See Emptiness of ...
- Obama's Cell Phone Records Breached
- Palin Interviews While Turkey Dies
- Couric: Palin Clearly Struggling
- Want to Know More about the Transition Process?
- Daschele to Head Healthcare
- Napolitano to Head Homeland Security
- Bill Clinton Agrees to Vetting Process
- Economist: GOP = "Party of Stupid"
- Obama Election is "Sin Against the Lord"
- Barack Oblogger's Shopping Picks
- Obama Energy and Environment Policy Team
- Al Qaeda Calls Obama "House Negro"
- Obama to Push Green Policies for U.S.
- DNC Commemorative Book: Obama's Mile High Moment
- Weekly Address: Obama on the Economic Crisis
- Obama Bling
- Dick Cavett: The Wild Wordsmith of Wasilla
- Gingrich: GOP Outmatched
- Obama to Provide Weekly Youtube Talks
- O'Reilly on "Daily Show"
- Put Pressure on Obama to Close Guantanamo
- Spoof NY Times Front Page
- The Power of Change DVD
- 40 Acres: A Poem for Obama
- Baroque Obama
- Barack O'Bama
- Honoring Veterans
- Transition Team Sets New Ethics Rules
- Beyond the Fat Cats
- Fox News Interview with Sarah Palin
- David Brooks: Republicans in a "World of Pain"
- Election Night, 2008
- David Letterman: Top 10 Revelations About Sarah Pa...
- Obama's Transition Team Plan
- Barack Obama's Radio Address
- How Barack Obama Tapped Into the Power of Social N...
- The Black Butler Who Served the White House
- Oblogger in London
- What Does the Chief of Staff Do?
- WSJ on Emanuel Pick
- Barack Obama Countdown Clock
- Barack Obama: "Titan of Industry"?
- will.i.am: "It's a New Day"
- Let America Be America Again
- The New Website of President-Elect Barack Obama
- How Obama Rewrote the Book
- Make Your Own Obama Logo
- Obama Wallpaper and Downloads
- Condoleezza Rice Proud of Barack Obama
- Colin Powell Wept at Obama Victory
- 106-Year-Old Obama Supporter
- Ron Clark Academy Responds to Election
- What's Next for MYBO?
- 71 Million Watched Election Night Coverage
- How He Did It
- Barack Obama's Acceptance Speech
- The Way Forward
- Yes We Did!
- Vote Today
- My Wife Made Me Canvass for Obama: Here's What I L...
- Stay. In. The. Line.
- One Million Calls Made This Weekend
- 99.98 Percent Chance Obama the Winner!
- Don't Speak for Me Sarah Palin: The Musical
- "I Voted" Sticker
- Big Oil Thrives, Middle Class Struggles
- ▼ November (87)