On Monday, everyone will be watching our fundraising totals to see if we can compete with the McCain campaign.
This month is the first test of our grassroots fundraising strategy since we declared our independence from the broken campaign finance system.
You can help build our organization and show that a movement of ordinary people giving only what they can afford is changing the way presidential campaigns are funded.
Your support has gotten us this far, but if you make another donation today, you'll receive a special gift.
Make a donation of $30 or more by midnight on Monday, June 30th, and show off your support with an Obama logo T-shirt:
Donate Before the June 30th Deadline
Thanks to the support of people like you, this is the first presidential campaign in a generation to build an organization in all 50 states.
This campaign is committed to changing the political map and competing in every part of the country, not just in traditionally Democratic areas.
It's going to require unprecedented resources to take on John McCain in states like Virginia, Alaska, North Carolina, Montana, Georgia, North Dakota, Indiana, and Colorado.
And right now, we're opening offices and adding staff in these states and many more. That's why your contribution now is so crucial to our success in November.
Make a donation of $30 or more before Monday's financial reporting deadline. Not only will you help build our 50-state strategy, but you will be able to show your support with an Obama logo T-shirt that's not available anywhere else:
Thank you for everything you're doing,
Obama for America
Saturday, June 28, 2008
Donate Before Monday... Get a T-Shirt!
Let's keep those numbers up!
- ► 2011 (31)
- ► 2010 (58)
- ► 2009 (207)
- CNN Report Debunking Obama Muslim Hoax
- The Origin of the Muslim Smear Email
- The Whole World Loves Obama
- Donate Before Monday... Get a T-Shirt!
- Campaign Minute
- Join HuffPo "Special Ops"
- AFL-CIO Endorses Obama
- Obama vs. McCain Energy Plans
- Obama Helps Relieve Clinton Campaign Debt
- McCain and Madonna
- Obama to Crackdown on Energy Speculators
- Postcards From Europe
- Barack Obama on the New Green Economy
- Obama's Statement on the Crisis in Zimbabwe
- Campaign Powerpoint Strategy
- Obama: McCain Energy Proposals "Gimmick"
- Bush to Filipino Prez: Filipinos Make Great Kitche...
- McCain Camp Using Politics of Fear
- Obama With 15-Point Lead Over McCain
- GAO Report: Surge Poorly Planned
- DNC After Dark
- Obama's Statement on Dangerous Drug Testing on Vet...
- Obama Talks Economics with Governors
- Obama to Fight Telecom Immunity
- On Obama Not Taking Public Finance Money
- McCain Flip Flops
- John McCain: "I Didn't Love America"
- Sierra Club Endorses Obama
- Olbermann: "Mission Accomplished" in Iraq Oil War
- Obama's General Election Ad
- Obama's Email List "Nuclear Weapon"
- Iraq War About Oil...Confirmed!
- Michelle Obama on "The View"
- Prominent Republican Women Not Voting for McCain
- John McCain Called His Wife a... NSFW
- Understanding Michelle Obama
- Michelle Obama on The View
- The Daily Show on Baracknophobia
- I'm Voting Republican
- Barack Obama on the Need for Responsible Fathers
- Boycott Fox
- Let's Support Michelle Obama
- Barack Squashes Internet Smears
- McCain Girls
- Howard Dean at Netroots Nation in Austin, TX
- 88-Yr.-Old White Supremacist Fires Shots and Kills...
- McCain Okay with Sending More Troops to Iraq
- Obama to Launch "Change that Works for You" Tour
- $5 a Week to Elect a President!
- "Terrorist Fist Jab"
- Barack Obama's Pro-Choice Record
- 20 New Voters for Obama
- Obama Speaks to HQ Staff and Volunteers
- Hillary Clinton Endorses Barack Obama
- The Wife John McCain Left Behind
- McCain Emerges as Master Economic Flip-Flopper
- McCain Says Wiretapping Is OK by Him
- John McCain's Record on Women's Issues
- Thank You, Hillary Clinton!
- Clinton Supporters Wowed with Warm Reception at Ob...
- Barack's Statement on Climate Change Bill
- Can't Stop Smiling at Obama
- Barack Obama on Jobs and the Economy
- Spat upon in Trader Joes
- John McCain's Dismal Speech Being Deleted From Int...
- Black Lawmakers Emotional over Historic Moment
- Obama Around the World
- Obama Tells DNC No More Money from Lobbyists
- Obama Addresses AIPAC Conference
- Clinton to Drop out on Friday
- Barack Obama's Legislative Record on Women's Right...
- Lest We Forget...Shirley Chisholm
- John McCain's Lime Green Jello
- Morning Shows
- Barack Obama Is the Democratic Nominee
- Superdelegate Surge Approaching?
- Bill Blows a Gasket (Again)
- Venting at Clinton Supporters Voting for McCain
- Veterans Breakfast with Barack
- Obama Campaign Statement about Fl and MI Delegate ...
- Barack on the Needs of Small Businesses
- Irate Clinton Supporters
- ▼ June (83)