The day of reckoning for Hillary Clinton is almost here. The voters in Ohio will either deal a final blow to her campaign or provide a much needed victory that at best will give her a reprieve in the long march to the nomination. A visitor from another country recently paid a call on the Clinton campaign headquarters in Ballston, Va., a place just over the bridge from Washington but light years away. He imagined he would be present at a moment of great triumph. Instead he found a campaign on the verge of imploding. Phone bank tables were unmanned. Bins full of mail sent over from the Senate sat unattended. A lot of young women, fanatical Hillary fans all, rushed about, seemingly unclear about what they were supposed to be doing. Other aides sat in front of computer screens, gloomily reading coverage of the campaign. Howard Wolfson and Phil Singer, the campaign's communications team, weren't speaking with anybody else, just doing their own thing, whatever that might have been. In short, it was not a happy family.Read more here:
Saturday, March 1, 2008
Clinton Campaign in a Shambles
- ► 2011 (31)
- ► 2010 (58)
- ► 2009 (207)
- Hillary Hasn't Paid Her Staff's Health Insurance B...
- Bronx Students Inspired by Barack Obama
- Obama Works
- Nothing's Changed
- iGoogle for Obama
- Pennsylvania "Road to Change" Tour
- Bartiromo Interviews Obama on the Economy
- Barack's Speech on the Economy at Cooper Union
- Dodd Calls Extended Primary "Devastating"
- Hillary Clinton Deathwatch
- 25 Indiana State Legislators Endorse Obama
- Pennsylvania Superdelegate to Endorse Obama
- Barack Talks about the New Green Economy
- Say "No" to Fat Cats Deciding Our Election
- Obama Gives Major Speech on the Economy
- Pennsylvania, Get Ready to Barack!
- Obama Takes McCain to Task on the Economy
- Barack Plays High School Hoops
- Dinner with Barack
- Hillary "Misspeaking" on Bosnia
- Open Letter to Hillary from Prominent Religious Le...
- Hillary Clinton, NAFTA Supporter
- Obama Releases 7 Years of Tax Returns Online
- Obama Girl to Hillary, Woman to Woman
- When Barry Became Barack
- Trinity Church fights back!
- We Don't Want Your White Guilt!
- Barack Calls in on Pennsylvania Morning Show
- Conservative Agenda, or White Supremacist Agenda?
- NYT: Beyond America's Original Sin
- Barack Obama's Speech on Race and Politics
- Full Text of Barack Obama's Speech on Race and Pol...
- Newsflash: Black People Talk About Race a Lot More...
- Obama to Give Speech on Race and Politics Tomorrow...
- Rev. Wright's "Audacity to Hope" Sermon
- Barack Speaks Out Against the Politics of Divisive...
- SNL's Tracy Morgan
- Al Sharpton Defends Obama's Pastor
- Religious Right Shares Many of the Same Views as O...
- Obama's Statement on Rev. Wright
- Obama Receives A+ for Support of Middle Class
- The Real Truth About Barack Obama
- NYT Profile of Barack's Mother
- A Brown Woman's Letter to Ferraro and Clinton
- Olbermann on Geraldine Ferraro and the Clinton Cam...
- Reaction to Hillary's 3 A.M. Ad
- Hillary Clinton: "As Far As I Know" Obama's Not a ...
- It's 2008. We Will Vote!
- Hillary's Advisors Stumped for Answer About Her Fo...
- Clinton Campaign Threatening Texas Lawsuit
- Clinton Campaign in a Shambles
- Obama's Response to Hillary's "Fear" Ad
- Bill Clinton Endorses Barack Obama
- ▼ March (53)