Obama Statement on UAW Strike
Chicago, IL | September 24, 2007
Chicago, IL -- U.S. Senator Barack Obama today released the following statement on the United Auto Workers strike.
"I stand with the 73,000 United Automobile Workers who are striking General Motors. The demands the union is fighting for--job security, the health benefits they were promised--are things that all workers should expect and that UAW members deserve. General Motors owes it to the UAW to come back to the bargaining table so that union members can go back to work."
Tuesday, September 25, 2007
Obama's Statement on the UAW Strike
More campaign info:
- ► 2011 (31)
- ► 2010 (58)
- ► 2009 (207)
- ► 2008 (821)
- Obama Rally in NYC Attracts More than 20K People
- Hillary Flip-Flops on Torture
- Democratic Presidential Debates Tonight
- CNN Political Blog: The Hillary Factor
- Obama Calls for More Accountability from Private M...
- Obama's Statement on the UAW Strike
- Obama's Statement on Ahmadinejad
- Second Life Debate Watching Party
- Barack in NYC on Thursday
- Race and the GOP
- Obama Foreign Policy Advisor Serves in Iraq
- Major NYC Union Endorsement for Obama
- Healthcare Campaign Ad
- Message to Bill O'Reilly: Get With the 21st Centur...
- White House Resorts to Stereotyping: Calls Obama ...
- JFK Advisor Sorenson Stumps for Obama
- Obama Proposes Tax Relief for the Middle Class and...
- Black Farmers' Vote Could Win South for Obama
- Clinton Panics Red-State Democrats
- Obama's Plan to Cut Taxes for Seniors
- Obama vs. Clinton: Two Very Different Campaign Str...
- Obama Calls for Simplifying and Lowering Taxes
- New Iowa Ad
- Obama Shines at Service Employees Union Speech
- Obama's Statements on the Jena 6
- Obama Leads in Donations from the Military
- California Legislature's Black Caucus Endorses Bar...
- Black Voters Moving Away from Clinton Towards Obam...
- Obama Calls for More Transparency on Wall Street
- Obama on NBC Nightly News
- New Barack Oblogger Widget
- Greenspan: Iraq War Largely About Oil
- Obama at the Harkin Steak Fry in Iowa
- Barack Leads in Environmental Ratings
- Barack Says Leave Iraq Now!
- Barack Discusses Iraq on NPR
- Obama Wins Straw Poll in Ohio
- Hillraiser Hsu -- Follow the Money?
- Spanish TV Ads
- Obama's Iraq Pullout Plan
- Barack Speaks about Iraq on the Today Show
- Obama's Statement on Iraq
- Obama on LinkedIn
- Clinton Talent Choosing Obama
- Obama Questions General Petraeus
- Students for Barack Obama - New Video
- Former Clinton Official Backs Obama
- Barack's Family Tree
- Teen Rap Video for Obama
- Iowa Republican Leaders Say Hillary Will Unite The...
- Obama at Oprah's
- The Earmarks Continue
- Why Barack Obama Can Win the South (and the Presid...
- Hillary's Political Machine vs. Obama's Grassroots...
- Barack in New Hampshire
- Top Dems Fear Clinton Will Drag Down Party
- LA Times: Obama's Right on Cuba
- George Clooney: Obama is a Rock Star
- ▼ September (58)