As I wrote in a previous post, the Obama campaign is all about educating, inspiring and empowering regular, everyday people to get involved and take ownership in their own political process. I'm sure this comes from his background as a community organizer.
South Carolina newspaper The State writes about how the Obama campaign is organizing from the homes and backyards of regular Americans.
Read about it here.
- ► 2011 (31)
- ► 2010 (58)
- ► 2009 (207)
- ► 2008 (821)
- Experience vs. Judgment
- Elizabeth Edwards: Clinton Hatred Will "Energize" ...
- Clinton Piles on Pentagon Earmarks
- Obama Takes On Fraudulent Lenders
- Obama Beats Giuliani and Thompson
- Barack Obama on Rebuilding New Orleans
- Get Your Obama-Kah Yarmulkes Today!
- Clinton Skeletons Ready to Come Flying Out of Clos...
- Karl *heart* Hillary
- New Groups on Barack Obama site
- Obama Strongest in Grassroots Organizing
- Obama Dominates in Campaign Finance and Ethics
- Douglas Wilder, First Black Governor, Endorses Oba...
- Obama Reaches Out to Republicans
- Rove Roots for Clinton Victory
- Barack Obama, Community Organizer
- Bushies Game Obama's Chances
- Scripture, Obama, and New Orleans
- Obama's Plan to Rebuild New Orleans
- Clinton Obsessed with Republican Attacks
- Obama Only Democratic Candidate to Call for Transp...
- Camp Obama -- Sign up Now!
- Update: Brzezinski Interview
- Clinton Campaign Makes Volunteers Cry
- Brzezinski Supports Barack's Foreign Policy Over C...
- B-Rock Plays B-Ball!
- Hillary's Surge
- Iowa Republicans for Obama!
- Caucuses, Explained!
- Michelle Obama on the Politics of Fear
- Obama on Daily Show
- Obama and JFK: "Naive" in Foreign Policy?
- Obama Leading Foreign Policy Debate
- Hillary Praises Iraq Results
- Obama Says Iraq Is a Failure
- Multitasking Michelle
- News Roundup
- Barack's Ahead of His Class
- Obama and Cuba
- Dems Pile on Obama (Bad Idea!)
- Obama Wins Debate Hands Down!!!
- From USA Today After a string of strong debate ...
- Obama Scores in Debate
- "Obama Is a Muslim" = Urban Legend
- Barack Obama on "Tone, Truth and the Democratic Pa...
- Washington Post -- Obama unites Democats and Repub...
- NY Post: Hillary's Negative Ratings Climb -- New G...
- Obama Right About Pakistan
- People who got to sleep in the Clinton White House...
- Obama Addresses NABJ
- Foreign Policy
- Is He Finally Black Enough?
- Discussing Foreign Policy
- Drama at the Polls - Aug. 10, 2007
- Clinton Contradicts Herself...Again
- ▼ August (55)